March 19, 2011

DJ I'm Gonna by DJ Berndt

DJ, I'm gonna ghostwrite this poem for you.

DJ, I'm gonna get in your brain and run around and knock stuff over and steal shit.

DJ, I'm gonna wear all your clothes.

DJ, I'm gonna kiss your girlfriend all over and make you watch.

DJ, I'm gonna make you eat all this food even though you're not hungry.

DJ, I'm gonna think about a lot of things tonight when I lay me down to sleep.

DJ, I'm gonna be one contemplative motherfucker.

DJ, I'm gonna make you make it.

DJ, I'm gonna make a name for yourself.

DJ, I'm gonna shoot out your name in bright lights because you don't deserve to have light spell you.

DJ, I'm gonna make you ride a dark horse through the woods at night until you find the Wizard of the Grove, who will give you the Thorned Amulet, which allows safe passage through the Thatched Rampart into Fantasy Version of Mount Everest where the Nak'thul reside, so you can totally slay them and look badass doing it.

DJ, I'm gonna make you sweat.

DJ, I'm gonna not get you published.

5 comments:

Stephen Tully Dierks said...

iz this rally dj berndt?

hi deej

shaun said...

DJ I'm gonna kiss YOU all over

Anonymous said...

'I'm gonna shoot out your name in bright lights because you don't deserve to have light spell you.'

This is a good line. It made me feel a numb guilt.

DJ Berndt said...

hahahaha.

Yes Stephen it is me. This blog is funny, are you going to post one?

Shaun kisses kisses kisses ok ok ok

Alex thanks dude. get high rule the blogs.

Here is Joe McHugh said...

You said Hyrule